Over the last year I’ve personally been tested on the mortality of life more than I would like to mention. What I’ve learned is it’s something you have to face and yet never be prepared for. When I have time to reflect on a persons life I try to understand what was important to them and what they would like to see in us going forward. I’ve put together a short list things that come to mind.
Life is too Short
- Life’s too short to miss a dinner with friends & family.
- Life’s too short to not tell your loved ones how much you care.
- Life’s too short to not take chances on love.
- Life is too short not to take a chance on business or that job you’ve always wanted.
- Life is too short to be unhappy and not have the life you’ve always dreamed.
- Life is too short not to take that vacation because of time or money.
Take chances, live life to the fullest cause life is to short not to.
I’ve also included a video of A speech that Steve Jobs did on pursuing our dreams and seeing the opportunities in life’s setbacks — including death itself.
Please feel free to share and or add to the list.